17 things you don’t know about me
1. I hate doing my own hair. ZERO patience.
2. One of my greatest faults is being unorganized. I’m actively trying to work on it. Promise.
3. I can live off of ahi tuna, guac & chips, and froyo.
4. I actually hate wearing dresses and skirts.
5. I speak 3 languages – Russian, Ukrainian, and English.
6. I lost 40lbs 2 years ago due to a bad eating disorder. Thankfully, due to the kindness of others and my family, I have recovered.
7. I try to see the best in people. I believe everyone has a kind heart.
8. I can’t go to sleep without washing my makeup off – even when I’m really drunk.
9. I change my outfit at least twice a day. Why not?!
10. I can’t cook. At this moment, my fridge probably has 3 eggs, lemons(?), and 2 cans of diet coke. LOL sorry mother.
11. I prefer a hole in the wall restaurant and/or dive bar to a fancy dinner. SURPRISE!
12. I hate my smile.
13. I had a rhinoplasty a year ago and it was the best decision I ever made – because I did it for myself.
14. I’m terrified of letting go.
15. My nails have to match my mood.
16. I hate texting (and my phone in general) even though I have to use it for my social platforms.
17. AND FINALLY – I can listen to a song over and over again for days and never get tired of it.